Before we talk about me, let’s talk about you.
You will love this website if:
- You’re tired of the same ol’ marketing fluff
- You appreciate academic research
- You prefer comprehensive articles
You will hate this website if:
- You’re looking for a get-rich-quick scheme
- You just want the how (and not the why)
- You prefer surface-level content
So what’s the verdict? Are you a good match?
If so, that’s awesome. Welcome aboard 🙂 You can submit the form below to join over 20,000 marketers and entrepreneurs who already subscribed.
Stay Updated on New Content
You know the interview question, “So, can you tell me about yourself?”…
That question hates me.
My background has so many different pieces that I seem like separate people. No joke.
It also doesn’t help that I share a similar name with the famous tightrope walker, Nik Wallenda:
Here are the accurate pieces of my background:
- I worked as a full-time Marketing Research Analyst and SEO and PPC Specialist
- I wrote a book on persuasion (which has sold over 25,000 copies)
- I performed as a stage “mind reader” and hypnotist (here’s a quick video clip)
Those pieces seem different. However, they form a central theme:
I’m an experienced marketer with a passion for research-driven psychology, and I deliver my content in an engaging way.
That’s my blog. That’s my book. That’s my brand.
If that sounds appealing to you, then I think we’ll get along just fine 🙂
Want to Get in Touch?
Feel free to send me an email: nick (at) nickkolenda (dot) com.