Before we talk about me, let’s talk about you.
You will love this website if:
- You’re tired of the same ol’ marketing fluff
- You appreciate academic research
- You prefer comprehensive articles
You will hate this website if:
- You’re looking for a get-rich-quick scheme
- You just want the how (and not the why)
- You prefer surface-level content
So what’s the verdict? Are you a good match?
If so, that’s awesome. Welcome aboard 🙂 You can submit the form below to join over 15,000 marketers and entrepreneurs who already subscribed.
Stay Updated on New Content
You know the interview question, “So, can you tell me about yourself?”…
That question hates me.
My background has so many different pieces that I seem like separate people. No joke.
It also doesn’t help that I share a similar name with the famous tightrope walker, Nik Wallenda:
Here are the accurate pieces of my background:
- I worked as a full-time Marketing Research Analyst and SEO and PPC Specialist
- I wrote a book on persuasion (which has sold over 20,000 copies)
- I performed as a stage “mind reader” and hypnotist (here’s a quick video clip)
Those pieces seem different. However, they form a central theme:
I’m an experienced marketer with a passion for research-driven psychology, and I deliver my content in an engaging way.
That’s my blog. That’s my book. That’s my brand.
If that sounds appealing to you, then I think we’ll get along just fine 🙂
Want to Get in Touch?
Feel free to send me an email: nick (at) nickkolenda (dot) com.
[creativ_toggle icon=”play” heading=”I want to hire you for consulting” onload=”closed”]
I usually avoid consulting projects. However, if you have a project that seems like a good fit, then feel free to submit the form below.
[creativ_toggle icon=”play” heading=”I want to hire you for speaking” onload=”closed”]I’m on a hiatus from speaking and performing my stage show. But if you’re adamant, you can fill out the form below, and I’ll let you know if I have room in my calendar.
[creativ_toggle icon=”play” heading=”I have a general question or comment” onload=”closed”]Have a general question or comment? Use the form below to get in touch with me.